Applicants Needed for the Ogden Valley Planning Commission, the Weber County Board of Adjustment, and the Western Weber Planning Commission

County | Posted 07-02-2024

The Weber County Commission is taking applications for the three Boards listed above.

The Western Weber Planning Commission meets on the 2nd and 3rd Tuesdays of each month unless otherwise noted.

The Ogden Valley Planning Commission meets on the 1st and 4th Tuesdays.

The Weber County Board of Adjustment meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays as applications are received.

Special meetings may be scheduled throughout the year for all Boards.

Applications can be found at: or picked up in the Weber County Planning Division Office at 2380 Washington Blvd., Suite 240, Ogden UT.

Accepting applications until positions are filled. Call Kristalyn at 801-399-8374 or email her at or email Tiffany Snider at for further information.